Cutting The Cord | Join 50 Million People Who Are Enjoying The Future of Television
The number of people who are cutting the cord on their cable, satellite, or cancelled their telephone company subscription has more than quadrupled since 2014, from 15.6 million to 50.4 million last year. You have alternatives and cutting the cord can save you $700 – $1,000 per year. Here are the main reasons people are cutting the cord:
- Consumers want to reduce their monthly expenses
- Cable providers keep increasing prices for services and equipment
- There are more lower cost alternatives, plus they are delivering your content using IPTV like other alternative services
- Hidden or other service related fees are added to the monthly bill
Here are a few benefits you will receive when you cut the cord from your cable television provider:
- More choice without increased cost! Want international programming? Your cable provider will charge you up to $35 per month. With Our service its included.
- No long-term contracts and no price increases! The low price you pay will not increase.
- Portability – Take your service with you where ever you go. All you need is your phone or Firestick and an Internet connection.
- Plus more – Sign up for your Free Trial today to experience the difference!
Get Your Free Trial Today
Don’t continue to overpay for Cable TV. Sign up for your Free Trial today, no credit card required.
Learn more about the hosting plans we offer. All you need is a Firestick or Android device to use our service. iPad/iPhone devices launching soon.
Looking for customized solutions information and instructions about our Service? Visit the Knowledgebase for answers.
Questions or problems with the Service, submit your support request here.